Friday, October 31, 2008

My Skin Products

After I had my last child I began to experience a change of life that brought about horrible skin problems. The chemical change that took place caused adult acne, as well as allergic reactions to basically every over the counter product that exists. After several different doctors treatments, to no avail, and a great deal of prayer, I began to research Natural Healing. I checked out several books from the local liabray, as well as using the great reference of the internet. I researched essential oils, and began learning how they work, and the ways they could benifit my condition. I was pleased to find out that many of the well known remedies I use today have been around since the time of Christ. This lead to creating my own concoctions for everything from head to toe. After I started using them it changed my life! When I started giving them as gifts, and selling them to others, it changed their lives! Many people suggested getting my own website, but being first a mother who home schools, and not wanting to be too overwhelmed, I decided the blog was the best thing. I have been blessed by God's creation, and want to share His wealth!

This is a copy of items for sale in my brochure:

Scrubs:

Facial 8oz. $8.00
Foot 8oz --
Body 8oz --

Soaps:

(For body and face)
Bar Soap $2.00
Gel 4oz. $4.50


Soap Scents

Lemon Eucalyptus
Lavender
Peppermint (deodorant)
Lemongrass
Xling Xlang (romantic)
Acne formula

Lotions:
8oz. $8.00
4oz. $4.50

Hand and Body
Baby
Sensative Skin


Pump Sprays :
4oz. $4.00

Citronella (Fly & Mosquito Repellent)
Peppermint blend (Sunburn Relief)
Lavender
Lemon Eucalyptus

***Extras****
Foot Soaking Salts 4oz. $4.50
Foot Cream 4oz. ---
Healing Salve (tube) ---
Manicure Scrub 4oz. ---
Pet Ear Problem formula $4.00

***There are no preservatives in my products so they only have a shelf life of about 3 months, unless refrigerated. But what better excuse to indulge and enjoy!******

1 comment:

T Rex Mom said...

Awesome!!! Are you going to post your brochure on there?